Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: [SI] Three mandates - next one due 27 May.

Re: [SI] Three mandates - next one due 27 May.

Pablo

SI Committee escribió:

> The Committee wishes to remind all that the next mandate is
> due on 27 May, evening, NY time.

> Mandate DUE DATES
> ------------ ----------
> Doors 2012.06.03
> Food 2012.06.10

Look, I have a quiet spell, ok?

Might be worth noting the NY reference when reading the dates, which to me
are arse about face.

<massive cross-post perpetuated for certain people>

--
Pablo

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wibbleypants/
http://paulc.es/piso/index.php

David J Taylor

"Pablo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> SI Committee escribió:
>
>> The Committee wishes to remind all that the next mandate is
>> due on 27 May, evening, NY time.

>> Mandate DUE DATES
>> ------------ ----------
>> Doors 2012.06.03
>> Food 2012.06.10

> Look, I have a quiet spell, ok?
>
> Might be worth noting the NY reference when reading the dates, which to
> me
> are arse about face.
>
> 03-06-2012
> 10-06-2012
>
> <massive cross-post perpetuated for certain people>
>
> --
> Pablo
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/wibbleypants/
> http://paulc.es/piso/index.php

[Needless massive cross-post eliminated]

At least, use the letters for the month which are then far less ambiguous
(even though the International Standard uses numbers).

Cheers,
David