Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Interesting Leica product announcements today ...

Reply
Thread Tools

Interesting Leica product announcements today ...

 
 
Noons
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-28-2012
Wolfgang Weisselberg wrote,on my timestamp of 26/05/2012 1:27 AM:


>
> I ought to call you mom and tell her to wash out your mouth with lots of soap.


Many a lot bigger than you have tried that.
I'd like to see you have a go, need a good laugh.


> PS: You still don't have a clue.


About your imbecile troll thought process?
You and the other trolls from that german uni site?
No, thanks!
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Wolfgang Weisselberg
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-28-2012
Noons <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Wolfgang Weisselberg wrote,on my timestamp of 26/05/2012 1:27 AM:



>> I ought to call you mom and tell her to wash out your mouth with lots of soap.


> Many a lot bigger than you have tried that.


They're all 2.6 meters, 500 pounds and have an IQ well
upwards of Mensa admission requirements? And they wouldn't
manage to call your mom?

> I'd like to see you have a go, need a good laugh.


Oh, *now* I get it! Your mom is an ugly, bearded woman who
yells at everyone all the time.

>> PS: You still don't have a clue.


> You and the other trolls from that german uni site?


You still don't have a clue, do you?

Is using the WWW and maybe a google translater way too hard
for you? Don't worry, clueless trolls like you usually find that
the reality doesn't impinge their twisted little worlds ...

-Wolfgang
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Noons
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-29-2012
Wolfgang Weisselberg wrote,on my timestamp of 29/05/2012 2:50 AM:


> They're all 2.6 meters, 500 pounds and have an IQ well
> upwards of Mensa admission requirements? And they wouldn't
> manage to call your mom?


They wouldn't. Unless they can talk to the next world, which I doubt.
Then again, anyone with 500 pounds needs to be in close contact with next world,
that's where they are heading soon...


> Oh, *now* I get it! Your mom is an ugly, bearded woman who
> yells at everyone all the time.


Like I said: I'd like to see you have a go.


> Is using the WWW and maybe a google translater way too hard
> for you?


Yes, precisely. It's the hallmark of trolls like you to go through all those
machinations to use that kind of site.
I don't need to.

> Don't worry, clueless trolls like you usually find that
> the reality doesn't impinge their twisted little worlds ...


BWAHAHA! Get down to earth, idiot.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Wolfgang Weisselberg
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-29-2012
Noons <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Wolfgang Weisselberg wrote,on my timestamp of 29/05/2012 2:50 AM:


>> They're all 2.6 meters, 500 pounds and have an IQ well
>> upwards of Mensa admission requirements? And they wouldn't
>> manage to call your mom?


> They wouldn't. Unless they can talk to the next world, which I doubt.
> Then again, anyone with 500 pounds needs to be in close contact with next world,
> that's where they are heading soon...


>> Oh, *now* I get it! Your mom is an ugly, bearded woman who
>> yells at everyone all the time.


> Like I said: I'd like to see you have a go.


Done. Worked. She said she'd spank you, but due to circumstances
that would have to wait till you're in convenient reach, she'd
not play "haunted house".

The convenient reach can be arranged ...


>> Is using the WWW and maybe a google translater way too hard
>> for you?


> Yes, precisely. It's the hallmark of trolls like you to go through all those
> machinations to use that kind of site.


Yep, you'd rather bum Usenet access from Wolfgang M. Weyand (who
--- tadaa --- happens to live in Germany, who's servers live in
Germany, ...) for free. Pray tell, can't you find a newsserver
in your own country any more? Been thrown off all of them?

> I don't need to.


You do speak German? You asked for your username and password
via gopher --- or did you use snail-mail?


>> Don't worry, clueless trolls like you usually find that
>> the reality doesn't impinge their twisted little worlds ...


> BWAHAHA! Get down to earth, idiot.


The "idiot" told http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) to tell you to fix
your Reply-To:, it's contrary to their TOS. Unless your email
address is indeed "alt.morons" --- with no domain specification.#

Which would make sense: you're the moron everywhere.

-Wolfgang
 
Reply With Quote
 
Noons
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-01-2012
Wolfgang Weisselberg wrote,on my timestamp of 30/05/2012 12:16 AM:


> The convenient reach can be arranged ...


Really? You and whose army?

> Yep, you'd rather bum Usenet access from Wolfgang M. Weyand (who
> --- tadaa --- happens to live in Germany, who's servers live in
> Germany, ...) for free. Pray tell, can't you find a newsserver
> in your own country any more? Been thrown off all of them?


Start making sense, moron. You can't even construct a phrase properly, much
less invent names and situations...

> You do speak German? You asked for your username and password
> via gopher --- or did you use snail-mail?


Er? Are you totally, insanely mad?
WTF is "gopher"? WTF is "snail-mail"?
By how many millenia is your mind retarded?

> The "idiot" told (E-Mail Removed) to tell you to fix
> your Reply-To:, it's contrary to their TOS. Unless your email
> address is indeed "alt.morons" --- with no domain specification.#


Really? I'm shaking already. Let me see: you'd only be the umpteenth utter
imbecile who attempts to "shut me up". Sad... Really sad...
So much effort of that single brain cell, and totally wasted...
What can I say other than:

BWAHAHAHAHA!

> Which would make sense: you're the moron everywhere.


Looking at mirrors again? Seems a constant with you...
I'd consult a shrink, if I were you. That sort of crap can lead to suicide.
Guess what's coming, troll:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology...t-ban-new-york
 
Reply With Quote
 
Doug McDonald
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-01-2012
On 6/1/2012 6:53 AM, Noons wrote:

>
>> You do speak German? You asked for your username and password
>> via gopher --- or did you use snail-mail?

>
> Er? Are you totally, insanely mad?
> WTF is "gopher"?


Gopher was the text-only somewhat-precursor to HTML.


WTF is "snail-mail"?

The United States Postal Service. Actually, its
now no longer snail-like.

Doug McDonald
 
Reply With Quote
 
Joe Makowiec
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-01-2012
On 01 Jun 2012 in rec.photo.equipment.35mm, Doug McDonald wrote:

> On 6/1/2012 6:53 AM, Noons wrote:
>
>>
>>> You do speak German? You asked for your username and password via
>>> gopher --- or did you use snail-mail?

>>
>> Er? Are you totally, insanely mad?
>> WTF is "gopher"?

>
> Gopher was the text-only somewhat-precursor to HTML.


Just to add some historical context - it originated at the University
of Minnesota (Home of the 'Golden Gophers') in the early days of the
World Wide Web, ca 1991. It was sort of a competitor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gopher_%28protocol%29


--
Joe Makowiec
http://makowiec.org/
Email: http://makowiec.org/contact/?Joe
Usenet Improvement Project: http://twovoyagers.com/improve-usenet.org/
 
Reply With Quote
 
PeterN
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-01-2012
On 6/1/2012 7:53 AM, Noons wrote:
> Wolfgang Weisselberg wrote,on my timestamp of 30/05/2012 12:16 AM:
>
>
>> The convenient reach can be arranged ...

>
> Really? You and whose army?
>
>> Yep, you'd rather bum Usenet access from Wolfgang M. Weyand (who
>> --- tadaa --- happens to live in Germany, who's servers live in
>> Germany, ...) for free. Pray tell, can't you find a newsserver
>> in your own country any more? Been thrown off all of them?

>
> Start making sense, moron. You can't even construct a phrase properly,
> much less invent names and situations...
>
>> You do speak German? You asked for your username and password
>> via gopher --- or did you use snail-mail?

>
> Er? Are you totally, insanely mad?
> WTF is "gopher"? WTF is "snail-mail"?
> By how many millenia is your mind retarded?
>
>> The "idiot" told (E-Mail Removed) to tell you to fix
>> your Reply-To:, it's contrary to their TOS. Unless your email
>> address is indeed "alt.morons" --- with no domain specification.#

>
> Really? I'm shaking already. Let me see: you'd only be the umpteenth
> utter imbecile who attempts to "shut me up". Sad... Really sad...
> So much effort of that single brain cell, and totally wasted...
> What can I say other than:
>
> BWAHAHAHAHA!
>
>> Which would make sense: you're the moron everywhere.

>
> Looking at mirrors again? Seems a constant with you...
> I'd consult a shrink, if I were you. That sort of crap can lead to suicide.
> Guess what's coming, troll:
> http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology...t-ban-new-york
>


there are indeed too many people who make nasty comments about others
without disclosing their true identity.




--
Peter
 
Reply With Quote
 
Noons
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-02-2012
PeterN wrote,on my timestamp of 2/06/2012 6:24 AM:

>> Guess what's coming, troll:
>> http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology...t-ban-new-york
>>
>>

>
> there are indeed too many people who make nasty comments about others without
> disclosing their true identity.


Bingo. About bloody time this happens!
I hope it gets approved and spreads out.
Enough is enough!
 
Reply With Quote
 
Wolfgang Weisselberg
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-02-2012
Noons <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Wolfgang Weisselberg wrote,on my timestamp of 30/05/2012 12:16 AM:


>> The convenient reach can be arranged ...


> Really? You and whose army?


The army of grains of sand in the used, smelly sock.

No need for a solitary sniper in *your* case: you bark real loud
and proud, but you'd need to get dentures for a bite that might
threaten a fresh, very soft milk roll.


>> Yep, you'd rather bum Usenet access from Wolfgang M. Weyand (who
>> --- tadaa --- happens to live in Germany, who's servers live in
>> Germany, ...) for free. Pray tell, can't you find a newsserver
>> in your own country any more? Been thrown off all of them?


> Start making sense, moron. You can't even construct a phrase properly, much
> less invent names and situations...


You cannot be *that* naive about your own usenet provider
when a moron can find out all and more that in 5 minutes.


>> You do speak German? You asked for your username and password
>> via gopher --- or did you use snail-mail?


> Er? Are you totally, insanely mad?
> WTF is "gopher"? WTF is "snail-mail"?
> By how many millenia is your mind retarded?


See other posts. Obviously you have not been around for long
nor know much about the Internet. Anything *you* don't
grasp is madness ... which says lots about you.

BTW, if you run across vocabulary you don't grasp, asking
wikipedia or google is a good idea even you could implement
if you worked hard at it.


>> The "idiot" told (E-Mail Removed) to tell you to fix
>> your Reply-To:, it's contrary to their TOS. Unless your email
>> address is indeed "alt.morons" --- with no domain specification.#


> Really? I'm shaking already. Let me see: you'd only be the umpteenth utter
> imbecile who attempts to "shut me up".


Obviously you're an asshole to everyone.

> Sad... Really sad...
> So much effort of that single brain cell, and totally wasted...
> What can I say other than:


> BWAHAHAHAHA!


Well, *my* single brain cell can figure out --- all on it's own ---
that if you want to be nasty (i.e. just yourself) you need to use
"Followup-To:", not "Reply-To:". So what's wrong with *your*
brain? Drowned in alcohol? Happen to have 2 brain cells
(one's lost and the other's looking for it)? Brain amputee?

Not that "Followup-To:" will work against me, as I do have a
single brain cell --- which works.


>> Which would make sense: you're the moron everywhere.


> Looking at mirrors again? Seems a constant with you...
> I'd consult a shrink, if I were you. That sort of crap can lead to suicide.


Yep, if I was *you*, the thought that a one-braincell-moron
would outthink, outknow, outsmart and outfigure me every turn
would surely lead to suicide --- but then I, being you,
wouldn't have the mental power to even notice that.

> Guess what's coming, troll:
> http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology...t-ban-new-york


Oh, I shivvvver in by very trousers. I really do. But ...
thinking about it, it's the sort of stupidity a Noons would commit,
and it's double stupid since Noons is not Noons real name.

-Wolfgang
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What is best (non-Leica) digital slr back for Leica R lenses? TJ Digital Photography 13 12-23-2007 10:46 PM
Is Lumix Leica real Leica? John Navas Digital Photography 1 11-18-2007 09:16 AM
HP product announcements wayne Digital Photography 2 08-25-2005 06:16 AM
CES is around the corner. We can expect signficant camera announcements. John Doe Digital Photography 10 01-08-2004 08:16 PM
+ Weekly DVD Release Announcements via Email? + Quixote DVD Video 0 12-23-2003 03:56 PM



Advertisments