Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > DomDocument

DomDocument

jty202

I remember in Visual Basic 6, I can retrieve a HTML file to a DOMDocument
then do a search for a word or a unique string of code contain in the HTML
then extract the <table> that contains the search string and then parse it

Can I do that in ASP.net? Code samples? Tutorials?

There must be because its very often used in Visual Basic 6 (RSS feeds and
etc). Thanks in advance.

Peter Bromberg [C# MVP]

If you want to use COM Interop, you can use the WebBrowser control in almost
exactly the same way you did with VB 6.0.

However, you may want to look into 100% managed code alternatives such as
HTMLAgilitypack:
http://blogs.msdn.com/smourier/archi...6/04/8265.aspx

Peter

news:%23RxkcLA$(E-Mail Removed)...

DOMDocument MM XML 1 04-08-2008 06:35 PM
finding the memory footprint of DOMDocument muralibala68@gmail.com XML 4 11-03-2006 01:01 AM
XML Parsing vb using DOMDocument bird XML 1 03-04-2005 09:23 PM
Help: How to use MSXML2.DOMDocument in ASP? hb ASP General 3 09-02-2004 01:07 PM
ActiveXObject("MSXML2.DOMDocument.4.0") error K. Wilder ASP General 1 09-16-2003 05:11 AM

Advertisments