Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > ObjectWeb ASM

ObjectWeb ASM

hsw hsw is offline
Junior Member

I'm trying to learn ASM but I don't quite get what its really used for. I have read that the ASM is assembly language and as much as I remember from my Computer Architecture class, its a very low level language and I'm confused as to what the ObjectWeb ASM is used for.

I'm missing pieces of information and Id appreciate it if someone could help explain what it is (ObjectWeb ASM), what its used for and the motivation behind it.

Thank you.