Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Computer Repair New York

Computer Repair New York

alice jhon

Computer Repairing and Maintenance are must for its efficient
results.Computer Repair New York is the best choice in this
regard.They are serving fabulous in this Profession Providing good
services within affordable rates which is the common demand of every
customer.Their motto is only customer's satisfaction.
http://pcmacexpress.com/

Jeff Strickland

"alice jhon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Computer Repairing and Maintenance are must for its efficient
> results.Computer Repair New York is the best choice in this
> regard.They are serving fabulous in this Profession Providing good
> services within affordable rates which is the common demand of every
> customer.Their motto is only customer's satisfaction.
> http://pcmacexpress.com/

I don't know about you guys, but I would hesitate to take my computer to a
guy that cannot write a sentence that makes sense. I would not take the
recomendation of anybody that cannot write a sentence either. If I was
fixing computers and my customer wrote a review like that, I'd want to be
able to pull it.

Tony Luxton

On 05/05/2012 5:31 pm, Jeff Strickland wrote:

> "alice jhon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Computer Repairing and Maintenance are must for its efficient
>> results.Computer Repair New York is the best choice in this
>> regard.They are serving fabulous in this Profession Providing good
>> services within affordable rates which is the common demand of every
>> customer.Their motto is only customer's satisfaction.
>> http://pcmacexpress.com/

> I don't know about you guys, but I would hesitate to take my computer
> to a guy that cannot write a sentence that makes sense. I would not
> take the recomendation of anybody that cannot write a sentence either.
> If I was fixing computers and my customer wrote a review like that,
> I'd want to be able to pull it.

I also don't think I'd want to deal with a business that has to resort
to spamming a newsgroup either.........