Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Unable To Debug ASP .Net w/ Cached Credentials

Unable To Debug ASP .Net w/ Cached Credentials

Amy L.

Hopefully someone may have some thoughts on this.

I am unable to debug ASP .Net credentials on my laptop when I am not logged
into my local domain. When I am at home I log in with my normal network
credentials. When I attempt to debug I get the message "Error while trying
to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web server". The webserver
is on my machine.

When I am at work everything works perfectly fine. The only difference that
I am seeing is that when at home I am using cached credentials for my
domain.

Any thoughts?
Amy

William F. Robertson, Jr.

Your user account is part of the Debuggers group on your laptop?

Just as a debugging step, have you tried creating a local machine account,
adding to the debuggers group, and trying to debug through using your local
machine account.

bill

"Amy L." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:O2W4GV1%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hopefully someone may have some thoughts on this.
>
> I am unable to debug ASP .Net credentials on my laptop when I am not

logged
> into my local domain. When I am at home I log in with my normal network
> credentials. When I attempt to debug I get the message "Error while

trying
> to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web server". The

webserver
> is on my machine.
>
> When I am at work everything works perfectly fine. The only difference

that
> I am seeing is that when at home I am using cached credentials for my
> domain.
>
> Any thoughts?
> Amy

=?Utf-8?B?QmVu?=

I am having the same problem please help if you have if u can .. thanks