Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Nature-Photographer-Year

Re: Nature-Photographer-Year

RichA

On Apr 26, 11:45*am, Val Hallah <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Photographer-Y...

Most of it is rubbish, just hyped-up colour to impress neophytes. The
animal that caught the other animal was ok.

Bruce

RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>On Apr 26, 11:45*am, Val Hallah <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Photographer-Y...

>Most of it is rubbish, just hyped-up colour to impress neophytes. The
>animal that caught the other animal was ok.

You should enter next year. If you think the competition is as weak
as your comments suggest, you should have no difficulty winning.

Mike

On 26/04/2012 2:04 PM, Bruce wrote:
> RichA<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> On Apr 26, 11:45 am, Val Hallah<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Photographer-Y...

>> Most of it is rubbish, just hyped-up colour to impress neophytes. The
>> animal that caught the other animal was ok.

> You should enter next year. If you think the competition is as weak
> as your comments suggest, you should have no difficulty winning.

Hard to take good nature images when all we see from him are grab shots
taken in various Toronto Henry's stores,at high ISO settings.

--
Mike

Richard

Bruce wrote:
> RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> On Apr 26, 11:45 am, Val Hallah <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Photographer-Y...

>> Most of it is rubbish, just hyped-up colour to impress neophytes.
>> The animal that caught the other animal was ok.

> You should enter next year. If you think the competition is as weak
> as your comments suggest, you should have no difficulty winning.

How many times do you need to be told.?.. it's spelled w-h-i-n-i-n-g.

DanP

On Friday, 27 April 2012 08:51:17 UTC+1, Richard wrote:
> Bruce wrote:
> > RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >>
> >> Most of it is rubbish, just hyped-up colour to impress neophytes.
> >> The animal that caught the other animal was ok.

> > You should enter next year. If you think the competition is as weak
> > as your comments suggest, you should have no difficulty winning.

> How many times do you need to be told.?.. it's spelled w-h-i-n-i-n-g.

Gramar natzi.

DanP

Bruce

"Richard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Bruce wrote:
>> RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>
>>> Most of it is rubbish, just hyped-up colour to impress neophytes.
>>> The animal that caught the other animal was ok.

>> You should enter next year. If you think the competition is as weak
>> as your comments suggest, you should have no difficulty winning.

>How many times do you need to be told.?.. it's spelled w-h-i-n-i-n-g.

Something common among Canadians, eh?

PeterN

On 4/27/2012 6:53 AM, Bruce wrote:
> "Richard"<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Bruce wrote:

>>> You should enter next year. If you think the competition is as weak
>>> as your comments suggest, you should have no difficulty winning.

>> How many times do you need to be told.?.. it's spelled w-h-i-n-i-n-g.

> Something common among Canadians, eh?

this from one who knows images are crap without looking at them. And
know what people say without reading their postings.

--
Peter