Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Fuji, zero for three...

Fuji, zero for three...

RichA

The Pro has a problem. I mentioned this after I'd played with one for
five minutes. As usual, Dpreview, who have obviously had it for much
longer and fired hundreds of shots mentioned the aperture adjustment
issue, but never mentioned the noise.

http://www.dpreview.com/news/2012/04...18mm-35mm-60mm