Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > sdk with high voice and video quality after testing

sdk with high voice and video quality after testing

tony_ tony_ is offline
Junior Member

After testing some sdks I found a sip sdk called Ozeki voip sip sdk. I got high quality voice calls with it. It supports lots of codecs, not only voice but good video quality is also achieved (in Addressing video quality sample program found on its webpage) Unfortunately the trial period is over. Im planning to buy it, can you support me with further information please? Thanks.