Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > sdk with high voice and video quality after testing

sdk with high voice and video quality after testing

04-24-2012
After testing some sdks I found a sip sdk called Ozeki voip sip sdk. I got high quality voice calls with it. It supports lots of codecs, not only voice but good video quality is also achieved (in Addressing video quality sample program found on its webpage) Unfortunately the trial period is over. Im planning to buy it, can you support me with further information please? Thanks.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off