Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Application in VB .NET

Application in VB .NET

Joecraw Joecraw is offline
Junior Member

Hi All,

There is a task I am really into at the moment. It is about building an application in VB .NET with IVR and DTMF featues. Also this is quite urgent and that is why I decided to use an SDK. I am currently using the Ozeki SIP SDK and found a site that deals with this topic (You can check it by writing 'Visual Basic .NET DTMF IVR' into Google).

I am interested about your opinion.

Will this be a suitable solution for my task?

Thanks