Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > DOT.COM

DOT.COM

Donchano

On Thu, 26 Apr 2012 14:34:57 +1200, Enkidu <cliffp@bogus> shouted from
the highest rooftop:

>On 26/04/12 10:07, Donchano wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, 26 Apr 2012 09:31:54 +1200, Enkidu<cliffp@bogus> shouted from
>> the highest rooftop:

>>> You are going to live forever?

>> Depends on whether you're referring to my physical being or my
>> spiritual being. And before you change the subject - which is DOT.COM
>> - I'm not willing to discuss my beliefs with you.
> >

>Oh we've ranged over a few topics, not just Dot Com.

And threads tend to stray off in other directions. But read it again
.... it's not that I'm unwilling to discuss my beliefs. I'm just not
willing to discuss them with you.

>>> What other delusions do you have?

>> You're very good at jumping to conclusions based entirely on your own
>> ignorance.
> >

>"Spiritual being"???? Hehehehe.....

Enkidu

On 26/04/12 17:28, Donchano wrote:

>>> Depends on whether you're referring to my physical being or my
>>> spiritual being. And before you change the subject - which is
>>> DOT.COM - I'm not willing to discuss my beliefs with you.
>>>

>> Oh we've ranged over a few topics, not just Dot Com.

> And threads tend to stray off in other directions. But read it again
> ... it's not that I'm unwilling to discuss my beliefs. I'm just not
> willing to discuss them with you.

Fair enough. My own views change from time to time.

Cheers,

Cliff

The end excuses any evil - Sophocles

JohnO

On Apr 26, 9:31*am, Enkidu <cliffp@bogus> wrote:
> On 25/04/12 11:13, Donchano wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 25 Apr 2012 11:09:51 +1200, Enkidu<cliffp@bogus> *shouted from
> > the highest rooftop:

> >> We are all on that trip.

> > Speak for yourself ... if that's possible.

> You are going to live forever? What other delusions do you have?

Even the 'leaders' of which you speak end up dead, Cliff. Your
'argument' is wandering a bit....

On 27/04/12 09:51, JohnO wrote:
> On Apr 26, 9:31 am, Enkidu<cliffp@bogus> wrote:
>> On 25/04/12 11:13, Donchano wrote:
>>
>>> On Wed, 25 Apr 2012 11:09:51 +1200, Enkidu<cliffp@bogus> shouted from
>>> the highest rooftop:

>>> Speak for yourself ... if that's possible.

>> You are going to live forever? What other delusions do you have?

> Even the 'leaders' of which you speak end up dead, Cliff. Your
> 'argument' is wandering a bit....

Only by your reckoning, JO. Only by yours.

On Apr 27, 9:11*pm, Enkidu <cliffp@bogus> wrote:
> On 27/04/12 09:51, JohnO wrote:

> >> You are going to live forever? What other delusions do you have?

> > Even the 'leaders' of which you speak end up dead, Cliff. Your
> > 'argument' is wandering a bit....

> Only by your reckoning, JO. Only by yours.

And Donchano's and Bruce's too, and I suspect many others, Cliff.

On 28/04/12 10:38, JohnO wrote:
> On Apr 27, 9:11 pm, Enkidu<cliffp@bogus> wrote:

>>> Even the 'leaders' of which you speak end up dead, Cliff. Your
>>> 'argument' is wandering a bit....

>> Only by your reckoning, JO. Only by yours.

> And Donchano's and Bruce's too, and I suspect many others, Cliff.

OK, where do you think it is 'wearing a bit thin'?

On Apr 28, 11:33*am, Enkidu <cliffp@bogus> wrote:
> On 28/04/12 10:38, JohnO wrote:

> >> Only by your reckoning, JO. Only by yours.

> > And Donchano's and Bruce's too, and I suspect many others, Cliff.

> OK, where do you think it is 'wearing a bit thin'?

Who said anything about 'wearing a bit thin'?

On 28/04/12 23:28, JohnO wrote:
> On Apr 28, 11:33 am, Enkidu<cliffp@bogus> wrote:

>>> And Donchano's and Bruce's too, and I suspect many others, Cliff.

>> OK, where do you think it is 'wearing a bit thin'?

> Who said anything about 'wearing a bit thin'?

Sorry, "wandering a bit".

On Apr 24, 11:21*am, Enkidu <cliffp@bogus> wrote:
> On 24/04/12 09:10, JohnO wrote:

> >> No. There are leaders and there are followers. What is the point of
> >> giving the followers information that they don't need?

> > Are you a leader or follower Cliff? If the latter, do you have
> > aspirations to the former?

> > Just asking.

> Everyone is a follower. A few are also leaders. There is no point in
> disseminating useless information to everyone. If I were the government
> I'd be making something up right now. After all the whole Dot Com
> operation was funded by the recording industries, mainly in the state

What? Can you provide one shred of evidence to support that?

Didn't think so.

Cliff, if you are going to make **** up, at least make it believable.