Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Re: Getting some revenue from Voip customers.

Re: Getting some revenue from Voip customers.

Henry Fartknocker III

Easy,

Just get a branded reseller system from XeloQ.

A friend of my parents got that and makes money on it. it works for him;
browsing their site tells me they got over 120 resellers.

www.XeloQ.com

cheers
henry

news:(E-Mail Removed)...