Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > how to make google search by name find facebook and flickr imagestagged with that name

how to make google search by name find facebook and flickr imagestagged with that name

My Python

how to make google search by name find facebook and flickr images
tagged with that name?

my images are not pulling up and I am hacking my head to figure --
most articles on teh subject are about pulling images form blogs and I
am clueless.

1. The images are tagged with names used in search
2. The facebook privacy level for profile pics are set to public so
the search engines can find them

What am I missing??