Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > New text Editor

New text Editor

Wasp

Hi,

I'm currently writing a little text editor in perl (I use GTK for the
GUI but I hope you can use it with curses too soon). And I wonder if
this is the better practice to put a run () function in a separate
module to have only "$ crap-> run ()" in the main script.

Thanks.

Wasp

On Apr 16, 3:26*pm, Ben Morrow <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Yes. I might put argument parsing and such in the main program as well,
> or at least calls to functions in the module to do argument parsing.
> Certainly the module should not be referring to @ARGV directly.
>
> (Oh, and when you get fed up with writing your own:http://padre.perlide.org.)
>
> Ben

Thanks you!