Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > ThinkPad T60 palmrest...

ThinkPad T60 palmrest...

~misfit~

Somewhere on teh intarwebs Mike Dee wrote:
> ~misfit~ wrote:
>
>> Thanks. Now I've just got to try to teach my aged, drug-addled
>> brain not to say or write 'ampersand' when in fact I mean
>> 'asperand'. S'funny how I can (mostly) remember things from ~40
>> years ago clearly but have trouble remembering things from
>> day-to-day, or learning new stuff. I guess taking opioid
>> analgesics several times a day (including time-release concoctions
>> thereof) will do that to you.

> Well I'm still embarrassed for bringing it up. Anyway I can't talk, I
> barely recall what I had for dinner last night - and I cooked it!
>
> Mind you, if you had to choose between ampersand & asperand I can see
> how they can easily blur. I hadn't heard of the term asperand until I
> saw that Wikipedea page, I can only recall ever knowing it as that
> "At" sign or symbol (its probably easier on my feeble brain too).

LOL, you're too hard on yourself. As I said, I appreciate that you *did*
bring it up. Now I just have to train the brain to use asperand rather than
ampersand, which I've used on-and-off for the last few years.
--
Shaun.

cozy little classification in the DSM."
David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)