Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Python Library or Module for clipping audio files

Python Library or Module for clipping audio files

BGMaster

Hi,

I'm trying to find a good python library/module that will allow me to
clip audio files, preferably mp3/ogg format. Does anyone have any good
suggestions?

Thanks

Miki Tebeka

> I'm trying to find a good python library/module that will allow me to
> clip audio files, preferably mp3/ogg format. Does anyone have any good
> suggestions?

I never used it, but I think pymedia might fit the bill.