Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > OT? Facebook "Wall" Pix Downloadable?

OT? Facebook "Wall" Pix Downloadable?

Bruce

"(PeteCresswell)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Per George Kerby:
>>I opened the link to several pictures of a guy and guys on water. I take it
>>that you are the guy with the red coat/jacket? I clicked on the upper left
>>file and drug to my desktop. File 559074...270.jpg opens without any problem
>>in Preview on a Mac using Safari.

>That's the answer: user RCI..... worked for me too, now that I
>know what to do.
>
>I didn't mean to start a legal discussion. Trust me: this guy
>*wants* me to have these pics. He just doesn't have the
>technical savvy to just email them to me.

I find it difficult to believe that anyone who can upload images to
Facebook would have any difficulty attaching the same images to an
email message.

tony cooper

On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 16:36:36 -0700, Savageduck
<savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:

>On 2012-04-11 16:23:20 -0700, Bruce <(E-Mail Removed)> said:
>
>> "(PeteCresswell)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> Per George Kerby:
>>>
>>> That's the answer: user RCI..... worked for me too, now that I
>>> know what to do.
>>>
>>> I didn't mean to start a legal discussion. Trust me: this guy
>>> *wants* me to have these pics. He just doesn't have the
>>> technical savvy to just email them to me.

>> I find it difficult to believe that anyone who can upload images to
>> Facebook would have any difficulty attaching the same images to an
>> email message.

>Amazing!
>We agree again.

Personally, I think it is amazing that anyone has anything to with
Facebook once they are old enough for the acne to clear up.
--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

nospam

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, tony cooper
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Personally, I think it is amazing that anyone has anything to with
> Facebook once they are old enough for the acne to clear up.

what an idiotic comment and why am i not surprised.

(PeteCresswell)

Per Bruce:
>I find it difficult to believe that anyone who can upload images to
>Facebook would have any difficulty attaching the same images to an
>email message.

So do I - but there it is.

I didn't want to prod him, but the first thing that came to my
mind is that he uploaded them and then lost track of where the
originals were.
--
Pete Cresswell

(PeteCresswell)

Per tony cooper:
>Personally, I think it is amazing that anyone has anything to with
>Facebook once they are old enough for the acne to clear up.

Everybody I know who has a small business has a Facebook account
- and some of them are stone technophobes, so I'm guessing they
see value in it.
--
Pete Cresswell

Bruce

"(PeteCresswell)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>I find it difficult to believe that anyone who can upload images to
>>Facebook would have any difficulty attaching the same images to an
>>email message.

>So do I - but there it is.
>
>I didn't want to prod him, but the first thing that came to my
>mind is that he uploaded them and then lost track of where the
>originals were.

Someone needs a slap.

tony cooper

On Thu, 12 Apr 2012 09:25:45 -0400, "(PeteCresswell)" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Per tony cooper:
>>Personally, I think it is amazing that anyone has anything to with
>>Facebook once they are old enough for the acne to clear up.

>Everybody I know who has a small business has a Facebook account
>- and some of them are stone technophobes, so I'm guessing they
>see value in it.

A lot of people think they should do something because "everybody" is
doing it. If Facebook suddenly disappeared, would it affect them,
though?
--

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> >>Personally, I think it is amazing that anyone has anything to with
> >>Facebook once they are old enough for the acne to clear up.

> >Everybody I know who has a small business has a Facebook account
> >- and some of them are stone technophobes, so I'm guessing they
> >see value in it.

> A lot of people think they should do something because "everybody" is
> doing it.

some do but not as much as you think.

> If Facebook suddenly disappeared, would it affect them,
> though?

yes.

(PeteCresswell)

Per Bruce:

>Someone needs a slap.

If you're talking about the guy who took the photos, don't look
at me!.... he weighs around 300# and is an avid athlete.... -)
--
Pete Cresswell

Bruce

"(PeteCresswell)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Per Bruce:
>>
>>Someone needs a slap.

>If you're talking about the guy who took the photos, don't look
>at me!.... he weighs around 300# and is an avid athlete.... -)

I wasn't offering to do it.