Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Printer ink refill kits

Printer ink refill kits

Gib Bogle

Who sells these from a shop in Auckland? Warehouse Stationary used to,
but no longer.

JohnO

On Apr 10, 1:21*pm, Gib Bogle <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Who sells these from a shop in Auckland? *Warehouse Stationary used to,
> but no longer.

Do you specifically need a shop or will online suffice?

I use inkvenus.co.nz and have found them to be good value and the
service has been good.

Frank Williams

On Mon, 9 Apr 2012 21:55:22 -0700 (PDT), JohnO <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>On Apr 10, 1:21*pm, Gib Bogle <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Who sells these from a shop in Auckland? *Warehouse Stationary used to,
>> but no longer.

>Do you specifically need a shop or will online suffice?
>
>I use inkvenus.co.nz and have found them to be good value and the
>service has been good.

Never ever use Refills, just get Copies..

Gib Bogle

On 10/04/2012 4:55 p.m., JohnO wrote:
> On Apr 10, 1:21 pm, Gib Bogle<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Who sells these from a shop in Auckland? Warehouse Stationary used to,
>> but no longer.

> Do you specifically need a shop or will online suffice?
>
> I use inkvenus.co.nz and have found them to be good value and the
> service has been good.

Thanks. I was thinking of a shop, but it might be more convenient to
use an online supplier. I didn't see inkvenus, but did come across
http://www.cartridgerefills.co.nz/

Gib

Gib Bogle

On 10/04/2012 4:55 p.m., JohnO wrote:
> On Apr 10, 1:21 pm, Gib Bogle<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Who sells these from a shop in Auckland? Warehouse Stationary used to,
>> but no longer.

> Do you specifically need a shop or will online suffice?
>
> I use inkvenus.co.nz and have found them to be good value and the
> service has been good.

Very good prices - I've placed an order for some cartridges.

JohnO

On Apr 10, 6:11*pm, Frank Williams <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Apr 2012 21:55:22 -0700 (PDT), JohnO <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
> >On Apr 10, 1:21*pm, Gib Bogle <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >> Who sells these from a shop in Auckland? *Warehouse Stationary used to,
> >> but no longer.

> >Do you specifically need a shop or will online suffice?

> >I use inkvenus.co.nz and have found them to be good value and the
> >service has been good.

> Never ever use Refills, just get Copies..

They do copies not refills. That said, the printer I have has an
option of using bulk tanks instead of cartridges and you refill the
tanks yourself from bottles of ink. Most people don't do that sort of
print volume though.