Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Access Repeater's HeaderTemplate Child Controls

Access Repeater's HeaderTemplate Child Controls

Mick

Hi,
just wanna know if it's possible to get access to my several label controls
of my repeater's headertemplate in order to set their Text property ?

Thks for help-

Eliyahu Goldin

A bunch of events to choose from. ItemCreated, ItemDataBound, PreRender.

Eliyahu

"Mick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:41e7adef$0$5734$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> just wanna know if it's possible to get access to my several label

controls
> of my repeater's headertemplate in order to set their Text property ?
>
> Thks for help-

Mick

....ItemDataBound