Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > How to dump - linkedin ?

How to dump - linkedin ?

Paul

Loony wrote:
> Hlo Xprts
>
> I am trying to connect my Samsung N150 to the Internet and am having
> problems. I haven't done this for a while, so I'm rusty. My main
> computer's DSL was connected to the Internet and I moved the cable to
> the N150.
>
> A USB cable connects both N150 and the D-Link modem. In same way the
> LAN cable is connected to both and the LAN light keeps flickering on the
> modem. Other lights are steady.
>
> The DSL socket of the N150 is connected to the DSL phone line, which
> should be ok.
>
> Suggestions appreciated.

Why don't you go back and read your *original* thread ?

You posted the same question in alt.windows7.general and you haven't
come back to respond there. We're not going to chase you around USENET
to help you! Stick to one thread.

Paul

Loony

On 10/04/2012 19:42, Paul wrote:
> Loony wrote:
>> Hlo Xprts
>>
>> I am trying to connect my Samsung N150 to the Internet and am having
>> problems. I haven't done this for a while, so I'm rusty. My main
>> computer's DSL was connected to the Internet and I moved the cable to
>> the N150.
>>
>> A USB cable connects both N150 and the D-Link modem. In same way the
>> LAN cable is connected to both and the LAN light keeps flickering on the
>> modem. Other lights are steady.
>>
>> The DSL socket of the N150 is connected to the DSL phone line, which
>> should be ok.
>>
>> Suggestions appreciated.
>>

> Why don't you go back and read your *original* thread ?
>
> You posted the same question in alt.windows7.general and you haven't
> come back to respond there. We're not going to chase you around USENET
> to help you! Stick to one thread.
>
> Paul

Hello again Paul.

I have a problem with TBird 11.0.1. I can't find the route for starting
a new thread. This is the first version of TBird that I have not been
able to find it.

TIA

Paul

Loony wrote:
> On 10/04/2012 19:42, Paul wrote:
>> Loony wrote:
>>> Hlo Xprts
>>>
>>> I am trying to connect my Samsung N150 to the Internet and am having
>>> problems. I haven't done this for a while, so I'm rusty. My main
>>> computer's DSL was connected to the Internet and I moved the cable to
>>> the N150.
>>>
>>> A USB cable connects both N150 and the D-Link modem. In same way the
>>> LAN cable is connected to both and the LAN light keeps flickering on the
>>> modem. Other lights are steady.
>>>
>>> The DSL socket of the N150 is connected to the DSL phone line, which
>>> should be ok.
>>>
>>> Suggestions appreciated.
>>>

>> Why don't you go back and read your *original* thread ?
>>
>> You posted the same question in alt.windows7.general and you haven't
>> come back to respond there. We're not going to chase you around USENET
>> to help you! Stick to one thread.
>>
>> Paul

> Hello again Paul.
>
> I have a problem with TBird 11.0.1. I can't find the route for starting
> a new thread. This is the first version of TBird that I have not been
> able to find it.
>
> TIA

"alt.windows7.general"

and look for

"Connecting a laptop to internet".

It's posted

4/9/2012 5:40 PM.

That's April 9th. You already got some replies to the question, the first
time you asked it.

*******

To make a new thread in Thunderbird 11:

1) Click the newsgroup you're currently reading, like alt.computer in my example.
2) Click the "write" button near the top.

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8365/newthreadq.gif

To reply to an existing thread and message in Thunderbird 11:

1) Click the article you want to reply to.
2) Use the Reply button over on the right, as in this picture.

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/4484/replytomsg.gif

HTH,
Paul

Loony

On 10/04/2012 19:42, Paul wrote:
> Loony wrote:
>> Hlo Xprts
>>
>> I am trying to connect my Samsung N150 to the Internet and am having
>> problems. I haven't done this for a while, so I'm rusty. My main
>> computer's DSL was connected to the Internet and I moved the cable to
>> the N150.
>>
>> A USB cable connects both N150 and the D-Link modem. In same way the
>> LAN cable is connected to both and the LAN light keeps flickering on the
>> modem. Other lights are steady.
>>
>> The DSL socket of the N150 is connected to the DSL phone line, which
>> should be ok.
>>
>> Suggestions appreciated.
>>

> Why don't you go back and read your *original* thread ?
>
> You posted the same question in alt.windows7.general and you haven't
> come back to respond there. We're not going to chase you around USENET
> to help you! Stick to one thread.
>
> Paul

Ok Paul, I'll try to improve my manners

Loony

On 11/04/2012 20:26, Paul wrote:
> Loony wrote:

>>> Why don't you go back and read your *original* thread ?
>>>
>>> You posted the same question in alt.windows7.general and you haven't
>>> come back to respond there. We're not going to chase you around USENET
>>> to help you! Stick to one thread.
>>>
>>> Paul

>> Hello again Paul.
>>
>> I have a problem with TBird 11.0.1. I can't find the route for starting
>> a new thread. This is the first version of TBird that I have not been
>> able to find it.
>>
>> TIA

> "alt.windows7.general"
>
> and look for
>
> "Connecting a laptop to internet".
>
> It's posted
>
> 4/9/2012 5:40 PM.
>
> That's April 9th. You already got some replies to the question, the first
> time you asked it.
>
> *******

Many thanks again Paul.

> To make a new thread in Thunderbird 11:
>
> 1) Click the newsgroup you're currently reading, like alt.computer in my example.
> 2) Click the "write" button near the top.
>
> http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8365/newthreadq.gif

It seems to me to be "up in the attic." I don't remember seeing that in
previous versions of this situation.

> To reply to an existing thread and message in Thunderbird 11:
>
> 1) Click the article you want to reply to.
> 2) Use the Reply button over on the right, as in this picture.
>
> http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/4484/replytomsg.gif

This was the easy one. I hadn't forgotton it.

> HTH,
> Paul

It seems that I have mixed the two posts and the laptop fell down
through the cracks

Thanks again.