Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Centering text inside a <header> with two other elements

Centering text inside a <header> with two other elements

Jonathan N. Little

Norman Peelman wrote:
> On 04/05/2012 07:03 PM, Jonathan N. Little wrote:
>> Norman Peelman wrote:
>>> I guess for the same reason I'm still using Thunderbird 3.1.15...
>>> maybe I need to take alook at those ppa repos.

>> sudo add-apt-repository ppa:mozillateam/thunderbird-stable
>>

> Last off topic note... looks like they've set up the update/upgrade
> system to bring in the newest stable... I'll have to see what happens
> next time I do an update.

You'll get version 12 coming out in a couple of weeks...

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

BootNic

In article <jlk5lu$c9p$(E-Mail Removed)>,

> Norman Peelman wrote:
>
>> Just to let you know, the text/links on the right hand side of
>> the page are nearly the same color as the background (Firefox
>> 3.6.23).

> Kind of begs the question, why are you still fooling with 3.6.x
> when the latest is 11? All you have to do is install the ppa:

[snip]

I did not know that Firefox has and ESR (Extended Support Releases)

Firefox 3.6.28 released: March 13, 2012

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firefox_3.6

¦ Firefox versions 4 through 9 had all reached end-of-life
¦ status while Mozilla continued supporting Firefox 3.6 with
¦ security updates. Coinciding with a proposal to cater to
¦ Enterprise users with optional Extended Support Releases
¦ beginning in 2012 based upon Firefox 10, Mozilla has
¦ tentative plans to discontinue support for Firefox 3.6 on
¦ April 24, 2012

http://<br /> https://wiki.mozilla.o...Proposal<br />

--
BootNic Fri Apr 6, 2012 12:14 pm
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.