Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Auto select dropdown depending on previous selection

Auto select dropdown depending on previous selection

michelley michelley is offline
Junior Member

Hello,
I'm having a bit of trouble using asp.net vb
What I want to do is have 2 dropdown boxes
for example.

the second dropdown would have

If 1 is selected I want the second dropdown to automatically select c.
I don't know if JavaScript is the best answer or if anyone has done this before I would really appreciate your advice.
Thank you!