Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > programming

programming

vanillaskies26@yahoo.com vanillaskies26@yahoo.com is offline
Junior Member

i have no knowledge of programming other than a flower that was done on a computer by a grid. that was in middle school. i would like to write a program for my own personal use that i only know how to write. some type of code like binary numbers of 0s and 1s in groups however i arrange them. are there any books i can get for this? what do i need to do? would it be impossible?? please send me any information to my email if possible: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)