Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > No recive message from SIP server

No recive message from SIP server

zazzaa321 zazzaa321 is offline
Junior Member

Hi all,

I have a problem with firewall (I think). I use DrayTek Vigor IPPBX 2820 as SIP server and to the outside I cal through ISDN. As SIP phone I use 3CX. In the internal network everything goes like charm. From outside network the phone registers perfect, but when I make a call (for exemple) to my mobile phone The rings, but when I answer it, the 3CX is do not recive answering message.

zazzaa321 zazzaa321 is offline
Junior Member

Thanks for answer, but in your suggestion from where should I start to look.