Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > setting fonts in ASP.NET

setting fonts in ASP.NET

farzaneh farzaneh is offline
Junior Member

I have a problem with fonts in ASP.NET
I use an special font in my pages but it works only in firefox not in IE, also it has problem in the client systems which don't have this font on their systems.
I mean that I want to do something so that my page's font does not depend on the client systems font, and automatically use the font I set.
If anyone has a solution for this problem contact me.
I need to solve the problem as soon as possible.
thanks.