Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Adding Onclick Event to a Panel

Adding Onclick Event to a Panel

Rick

I have a panel that I have set up to look like a command button with Text
and an image. I would like to have an onclick event that runs code in the
code behind page, not on the client.

It is possible to add the onclick event to run a procedure in the code
behind page?

Thanks,
Rick