Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Javascript external file generated by asp.net

Javascript external file generated by asp.net

Matt Weaver

I'm converting an application from VB6 to VB.NET. In the application, a
page calls an external javascript file which is generated in ASP. I'm
trying to do this in an ASPX page, but I can't figure out how to
generate a page without HTML page pages (<HTML><HEAD><BODY>). How can I
do this? TIA

Matt Weaver

David Jessee

Look at
Page.RegisterClientScriptBlock

"Matt Weaver" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OhhxTnY%(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm converting an application from VB6 to VB.NET. In the application, a
> page calls an external javascript file which is generated in ASP. I'm
> trying to do this in an ASPX page, but I can't figure out how to
> generate a page without HTML page pages (<HTML><HEAD><BODY>). How can I
> do this? TIA
>
> Matt Weaver

Matt Weaver

Thanks David. What I need to do though is surpress the page tags <HTML>,
etc., or page can't be recognized as an external javascript file.

Matt.