Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Die Zukunft von (future of) JavaScript

Die Zukunft von (future of) JavaScript

Mentifex

Mehr und mehr Webseiten begeistern sich für JavaScript.
(More and more webpages are excited about JavaScript)

http://dannorth.net/2011/12/19/the-r...-of-javascript

http://blog.jonasbandi.net/2012/02/f...avascript.html

http://blog.chromium.org/2012/02/fut...eek-today.html

The truest, most awesome future of JavaScript is artificial
intelligence,
in English, in Russian, and in other languages. JavaScript initiates
the
basic AI for other programming languages to pick up and run with.

Mentifex
--
http://www.scn.org/~mentifex/AiMind.html
http://code.google.com/p/mindforth/wiki/JsAiManual

Arno Welzel

Mentifex, 2012-02-11 00:30:

> Mehr und mehr Webseiten begeistern sich für JavaScript.
> (More and more webpages are excited about JavaScript)

[...]
> basic AI for other programming languages to pick up and run with.
>
> Mentifex

Just in case:

<http://www.nothingisreal.com/mentifex_faq.html>

F'up to poster.

--
Arno Welzel
http://arnowelzel.de

re: @Don postet euch den Film des Jahres " Die rache der Sith " in MVCD (028/110] - "Star Wars Episode 3 - Die Rache der Sith ( 1_2 MVCD ) ein @Don post.part28.rar" Marco Computer Support 0 05-22-2005 01:25 PM
Die IDE Die Lloyd Sheen ASP .Net 2 01-26-2004 04:59 AM
More Die IDE Die Lloyd Sheen ASP .Net 5 01-25-2004 02:34 PM
DVD Verdict reviews: DIE! DIE! MY DARLING!, LOOK! PLAYFUL PATTERNS AND SIMPLE SHAPES / GO! EXERCISE WITH THE TELETUBBIES, and more! DVD Verdict DVD Video 0 09-26-2003 09:02 AM
I want to be a hacker/nerd b4 I die. Ghost issues (now and after I die) O.Phooey Computer Support 4 07-05-2003 08:35 PM

Advertisments