Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > JScript: - SEAKFYLE - 32-bit quasi-HUNT, quasi-DIR

JScript: - SEAKFYLE - 32-bit quasi-HUNT, quasi-DIR

Dr J R Stockton

<http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/programs/32-bit/seakfyle.htm>
links to
<http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/programs/32-bit/seakfyle.js>
and
<http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/programs/32-bit/seek.bat>. Seek is
something like DIR, but with other features; it is, perhaps, near-
complete.

(1) General comment welcome.

(2) How do I handle making function call Right(3, Str) write string
Str to a file - write, append, consider not overwriting, etc.? The
filename will be in var Tnam.

--
(c) John Stockton, nr London UK. ?@merlyn.demon.co.uk DOS 3.3 6.20 ; WinXP.
Web <http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/> - FAQqish topics, acronyms & links.

Dr J R Stockton

On Dec 17, 11:37*pm, Dr J R Stockton <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> <http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/programs/32-bit/seakfyle.htm>
> links to
> <http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/programs/32-bit/seakfyle.js>
> and
> <http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/programs/32-bit/seek.bat>. *Seek is
> something like DIR, but with other features; it is, perhaps, near-
> complete.
>
> (1) General comment welcome.
>
> (2) How do I handle making function call * Right(3, Str) * write string
> Str to a file - write, append, consider not overwriting, etc.? *The
> filename will be in var Tnam.

Ignore section (2).

--
(c) John Stockton, nr London UK. ?(E-Mail Removed) DOS 3.3
6.20 ; WinXP.