Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Google Groups: Your Post Was Successful

Google Groups: Your Post Was Successful

dhtml

If you use Google Groups, you might see the message: "Your Post Was
Successful". That does not mean that the post was successful.

Always copy'n'paste your message. (and that is more a reminder for
myself).

Dr J R Stockton

In comp.lang.javascript message <d7b555ff-b149-47ae-9cea-ff7ce0541ee6@x3
2g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, Sun, 11 Sep 2011 13:49:31, dhtml
<(E-Mail Removed)> posted:

>If you use Google Groups, you might see the message: "Your Post Was
>Successful". That does not mean that the post was successful.
>
>Always copy'n'paste your message. (and that is more a reminder for
>myself).

Far better to say or to add "If you post via GG, don't. If at all
possible, use a different system, preferably a proper news-server and
proper local news software.".

Web <http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/> - FAQish topics, acronyms, & links.