Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Adding Rows Dynamically into the Table Web Control but only one row is getting inserted

Adding Rows Dynamically into the Table Web Control but only one row is getting inserted

lucky

hi there!!!

as the title tells. my problem is that, i'm trying to add row which
contains a user control, into the table dynamically. but every time i
tried to add row, it adds only one row into it. i tried several ways of
adding the row. even i false the viewstate of the table then i tried to
enter the row as suggested by the microsoft's msdn but it still adds
only one row.

if anybody has the solution or can suggest me the way to add rows with
user controls into the table will b very greatefull.

if u guys can suggest me any property that i missed to check, r most
welcome.

thanx.