Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > application setup problem with virtual directory

application setup problem with virtual directory

Microsoft

Hi,

It seems that the default setup project in .net web application
creating virtual directories in the wrong way, when I check the properties
of these
virtual dirs its not something that I saw before when I create them
manually.
Any reason ?
I am asking because I can no longer export iis configuration to another
as long as these dirs are not configured well.
To be clearer - when I create a VD manually I see in properties "a directory
located on this computer"
when .net create it I see "the designated directory"

Thanks
Danny