Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ListBox Problem

ListBox Problem

CCORDON

I have a problem with a listbox. I shows a number of records from a DB. ItemData = ProductId, ItemText = ProductName. It loads great. But when the user clicks on one of the items, this code:

Dim MyItem As New ListItem

MyItem = lstItems.SelectedItem

If Not (MyItem Is Nothing) Then

Dim MyProd As New Producto

Session("ResultMessage") = MyProd.Delete(lstItems.SelectedItem.Value)

Response.Redirect("Result.aspx?RedirectPage=Produc tos.aspx")

End If

Always returns the first item in the listbox.

Help Please.

Saravana

Before checking the selectedItem of listbox, are you binding the listbox again in page_load. If so then check for postback using ispostback property and then bind it.

--
-Saravana
www.ExtremeExperts.com