Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Testing Ifram loaded

Testing Ifram loaded

jodleren

Hi all!

I found this in here:
But is it not enogh - I need my iframe to load before I can continue
my ASP script. Any ideas how I do that?
As of now, my iframe loads when my main page has loaded
Also, I need my ifram to work while my ASP page is still working...
any ideas?

Or should I go AJAX?

Sonnich

-------------------

In the body of the document which will be in the iframe, add this:

and in the parent document hosting the iframe, edit this in your head

<script type="text/javascript">
function IframeIsLoaded()
{
alert("The document has been loaded into the iframe.");
}
</script>

jodleren

On Jul 8, 5:52*pm, jodleren <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I found this in here:
> But is it not enogh - I need my iframe to load before I can continue
> my ASP script. Any ideas how I do that?
> As of now, my iframe loads when my main page has loaded
> Also, I need my ifram to work while my ASP page is still working...
> any ideas?
>
> Or should I go AJAX?
>
> Sonnich
>
> -------------------
>
> In the body of the document which will be in the iframe, add this:

> and in the parent document hosting the iframe, edit this in your head
>
> <script type="text/javascript">
> function IframeIsLoaded()
> {
> alert("The document has been loaded into the iframe.");}
>
> </script>

Solution: I transformed the whole thing to PHP. I was that easy to in
the time before anyone ever replied.
In PHP multiple scripts is not a problem as it is in ASP
M$ sucks

Sonnich

Sean Kinsey

On 8 Jul, 18:27, jodleren <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Jul 8, 5:52*pm, jodleren <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> > Hi all!

> > I found this in here:
> > But is it not enogh - I need my iframe to load before I can continue
> > my ASP script. Any ideas how I do that?
> > As of now, my iframe loads when my main page has loaded
> > Also, I need my ifram to work while my ASP page is still working...
> > any ideas?

> > Or should I go AJAX?

> > Sonnich

> > -------------------

> > In the body of the document which will be in the iframe, add this:

> > and in the parent document hosting the iframe, edit this in your head

> > <script type="text/javascript">
> > function IframeIsLoaded()
> > {
> > alert("The document has been loaded into the iframe.");}

> > </script>

> Solution: I transformed the whole thing to PHP. I was that easy to in
> the time before anyone ever replied.
> In PHP multiple scripts is not a problem as it is in ASP
> M$ sucks
>
> Sonnich

Are you on drugs?

ASP and PHP are /exactly/ the same, both are based on procedural
'scripts'.
I dare to say that anything PHP can do ASP can do to, and if it was
ASP.NET you were referring to, then it can do it better.

And that is purely objective.

But based on your original post, I'm guess your'e excused as you
obviously know nothing of what you are doing...

reading location from a ifram PortalWiz Javascript 0 06-13-2008 10:47 AM
Ifram - getting content to fit phl HTML 0 08-27-2007 11:31 PM
Ifram onscroll Faraz Javascript 0 05-04-2007 05:54 AM
IFRAM Help!!!! Sue Roussie HTML 6 05-07-2004 09:39 PM
Re: how to programatically give assembly loaded from network the same trust as those loaded from local host? Marcelo Birnbach [MS] ASP .Net 0 06-27-2003 11:51 PM

Advertisments