Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.NET logout button

ASP.NET logout button

Melinda Mienie via DotNetMonster.com

Hi

I am quite new to .NET and ran into this problem (or which I think is a problem). I have a logout button. As soon as a person clicks on this logout button and the page contains forms, it does validation on the form's fields instead of logging the person out.

Can someone please tell me what the problem is and how to fix it? Your help would be appreciated.

Ultramel

Exception

"Melinda Mienie via DotNetMonster.com" wrote:

> I am quite new to .NET and ran into this problem (or which I think
> is a problem). I have a logout button. As soon as a person clicks
> on this logout button and the page contains forms, it does validation
> on the form's fields instead of logging the person out.

btnLogoff.CausesValidation = false;

Steven

- - -