Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: So few members ?

OT: So few members ?

Maggie

Young man, I have told you time and time again I am not a rowdy sort of
person. I have been known to have to odd gin & tonic to sooth my nerves, but
I do not become rowdy as a result.

news:Xns97A5725927C81onlyifabsolutelynece@207.46.2 48.16...
> "Maggie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:123voii2jmpam24
> @corp.supernews.com:
>
>> Maggie

> Hi Rowdy.
>
> --
> JaR
> MCNGP #22
> Remove hat to reply

JaR

"Maggie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:123vqvgo2330337
@corp.supernews.com:

> Young man,

You sweet talker, you.

--
JaR
MCNGP #22

Briscobar

Maggie <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> Young man, I have told you time and time again I am not a rowdy sort
> of person. I have been known to have to odd gin & tonic to sooth my
> nerves, but I do not become rowdy as a result.

Now you sound like our favorite autistic robot.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com once made out with it's sister.

Robert Moir

Cerebrus wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just joined this group today. And I was surprised to see so few
> members ! Google shows this group as having only 242 members !!!??

Despite what their PR department may claim, Google ain't the boss of usenet.

JaR

"Robert Moir" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#aGsbaAYGHA.3936
@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

> Google ain't the boss of usenet.

Can you even SAY that out loud???

Uhhh....is that a black helicopter circling over you?

--
JaR
MCNGP #22

Jtyc

> Despite what their PR department may claim, Google ain't the boss of
> usenet.

You say bad words. Take it back.

JaR

"Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#qJRNzAYGHA.4684
@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

> You say bad words. Take it back.

Alas; I fear we may never see friend Moir again, or if we do, it will only
be some cunning Google-bot posting in his stead. The original having been
snatched away into the black and murky void for daring to hint that Google
is not omnicient.

--
JaR
MCNGP #22

Robert Moir

JaR wrote:
> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#qJRNzAYGHA.4684
> @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:
>
>> You say bad words. Take it back.

> Alas; I fear we may never see friend Moir again, or if we do, it will
> only be some cunning Google-bot posting in his stead. The original
> having been snatched away into the black and murky void for daring to
> hint that Google is not omnicient.

Dear Posting unit 391940. There is nothing to see here. Go about your
business and legitimate posting of your private detail to our collective.

Sincerely,
Posting Unit #390543

Cerebrus

Well, well, well !

Apart from the immensely pertinent discussion about who is Neil and who
isn't, I conclude from your comments that those numbers I mentioned are
misleading.

Thank you all for your succinct replies.

Thank you Maggie, for your good natured warning. As Mr. Neil said, ol'
Hades is a pal of mine, and so I feel quite comfy with these guys. Keep
up the Good work, guys !

Regards,

Cerebrus.

Neil

did you hear "Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com:

> Well, well, well !
>
> Apart from the immensely pertinent discussion about who is Neil and who
> isn't, I conclude from your comments that those numbers I mentioned are
> misleading.

they may be misleading to you...

> Thank you all for your succinct replies.
>
> As Mr. Neil said

you're being awfully formal aren't you? My freinds call me the
InterNeil...you can call me Mr. Neil

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- "I'll top the cake with sugar," she said icily.