Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > ViewTour: A JavaScript Library to Create Virtual Street View Tour

ViewTour: A JavaScript Library to Create Virtual Street View Tour

Shiuh-Lin Lee

ViewTour is a simple JavaScript library wrapping on top of Google Map
services. It's very easy (only adding one line of HTML code) to create
any animated Flash virtual street views on the fly.

Please check out [ http://togosoft.com/web/viewtour ] for more
information.