Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Code Guidelines

Code Guidelines

Jorge

On Jan 9, 12:18*am, Garrett Smith <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> (...)
>
> The user-defined "dcTrim" performed three times slower.
> (...)

That's something Dmitry already knows. Probably you're the only one
among the regulars that feels the need to write such benchmark that,
besides, has nothing to do with what he was saying.
--
Jorge.

Garrett Smith

Dmitry A. Soshnikov wrote:
> On Jan 9, 2:18 am, Garrett Smith <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Dmitry A. Soshnikov wrote:
>>> On Jan 8, 1:34 am, Garrett Smith <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> [snip useless (talk === demagogy)]

[snip]

Don't quote the entire message. Don't quote signatures.

> No-no-no, don't ask anymore crackers, that was the last one I gave to
> you, I've told the talk is over.

I have no idea what "asking crackers" means to you.

> You include already lie and slander stupidly repeating and bending
> your own line, although I told, that first (a), then (b), but not vice
> versa, so don't ask, I haven't any food for you, troll.

No lies, no slander, and you've not explained how at all you got to
those conclusions, either.

Ad hominem makes discussion impossible and consequently degrade the
quality of this group. This group is supposed to be focused on technical
discussion. Try to let that concept sink in.
--
Garrett

Code guidelines for checks ? nicolas.raoul@gmail.com Java 5 07-13-2007 04:47 PM
article - Guidelines for writing efficient C code Marco C Programming 19 04-12-2006 01:22 AM
Case Gallery rules and Guidelines Silverstrand Case Modding 0 06-20-2005 11:38 PM
Code Guidelines JIT ASP .Net 2 11-02-2004 06:57 AM
Java Code Convention Guidelines question... New Java 11 01-09-2004 07:48 PM

Advertisments