Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Calendarz

Calendarz

Andrzej Urbanowicz

Poszukuje implementacji kalendarza w javacript. Znalezlem
implementacja z uzyciem Dojo, ale duzo rzeczy nie dziala:
http://ekrantz.com/index.php/2007/03...-calendar.html
(poprawnie działa ze stara wersja dojo z która mam złe wspomnienia)

Wymagania:
dodawanie spotkan do kalendarza
przesuwania zadana w kalendarzu za pomoca myszki
widok : dzien, tydzien, rok
cos podobnego do wersji kalendarza zrobionego z uzyciem dojo

Dzieki z pomoc

Andrzej Urbanowicz

Luuk

Andrzej Urbanowicz schreef:
> Poszukuje implementacji kalendarza w javacript. Znalezlem
> implementacja z uzyciem Dojo, ale duzo rzeczy nie dziala:
> http://ekrantz.com/index.php/2007/03...-calendar.html
> (poprawnie działa ze stara wersja dojo z która mam złe wspomnienia)
>
> Wymagania:
> dodawanie spotkan do kalendarza
> przesuwania zadana w kalendarzu za pomoca myszki
> widok : dzien, tydzien, rok
> cos podobnego do wersji kalendarza zrobionego z uzyciem dojo
>

> Dzieki z pomoc
>
> Andrzej Urbanowicz

for those of you who dont speak polish:
http://tinyurl.com/yk36lba

for Anrzej:
please try in English?

--
Luuk

Andrzej Urbanowicz

Sorry, I have not notice that is english group.

I looking for implantation of Celandar in JavaScript. I found one the
http://ekrantz.com/index.php/2007/03...-calendar.html,
but it is not compatible with dojo 1.1 and 1.3. I am not attached to
dojo, it can be implemented even in pure javascript.
My requirements :
- adding calendar events
- move events from one day to another with mouse
- it should be possible to change view to day, week, month
- export it iCal format

It should not be completed but should give me possible to easily
extends with new requirements

Andrzej

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Andrzej Urbanowicz wrote:

> Sorry, I have not notice that is english group.

Do not be sorry (for that), it is _not_ an English newsgroup. It is an
_international_ newsgroup; therefore, the language that is probably
understood by most readers (without using a translator) is English (in all
its shades), which has become the lingua franca of technology.

There is also pl.comp.lang.javascript, where Polish would probably be
understood by most readers (without using a translator), but there you might
not receive responses as quick, diverse and useful as here.

> I looking for implantation of Celandar in JavaScript. I found one the
> http://ekrantz.com/index.php/2007/03...-calendar.html,
> but it is not compatible with dojo 1.1 and 1.3. I am not attached to
> dojo, it can be implemented even in pure javascript.

Dojo is (sort of) "pure javascript".

> My requirements :
> - adding calendar events
> - move events from one day to another with mouse
> - it should be possible to change view to day, week, month
> - export it iCal format
>
> It should not be completed but should give me possible to easily
> extends with new requirements

So, which alternatives have you found? And if you have not found anything,
what have you tried, both with regard to searching and programming?

<http://jibbering.com/faq/#posting>

PointedEars
will want to steal it.)