Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > How to know possible errors when loading pages from other domains ?

How to know possible errors when loading pages from other domains ?

François Guillet

From a page of my domain, I would like to load a page from another
domain either into an iframe or a cookie or a new window and to know if
an error occured (for ex. 404).

Is it possible ?

Thanks