Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Using jQuery but no ?q=

Using jQuery but no ?q=

K Viltersten

I'd like to use a different variable name than
"q" when executing autocomplete. After a quick
google search, i didn't find anything useful.

Is it (easily) doable? Suggestions?

--
Regards
K Viltersten

K Viltersten

> I'd like to use a different variable name than
> "q" when executing autocomplete. After a quick
> google search, i didn't find anything useful.
>
> Is it (easily) doable? Suggestions?

Nevermind, friends! I missed that there's
yet one more file in the project. In that
file, the definition is set.

Thanks to all who wished me luck, haha!