Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Forum text box size

Forum text box size

Steve IA

I read a forum, that, when read in FF, won't fit the screen. I need to
scroll right 5 clicks to read all the text. When read in IE I don't
need to do this. Is there a configuration/extension to allow me to view
the entire screen in FF?
Steve
southiowa