Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Professional Javascript for Web Developers, By Nicholas C. Zakas

Professional Javascript for Web Developers, By Nicholas C. Zakas

Jonathan Fine

Anyone got any comments on this book? It doesn't seem to have been
discussed on this list before.

--
Jonathan

John G Harris

On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 at 13:21:42, in comp.lang.javascript, Jonathan Fine
wrote:
>Anyone got any comments on this book? It doesn't seem to have been
>discussed on this list before.

Which book was that?

John
--
John Harris

Jonathan Fine

John G Harris wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 at 13:21:42, in comp.lang.javascript, Jonathan Fine
> wrote:
>> Anyone got any comments on this book? It doesn't seem to have been
>> discussed on this list before.

> Which book was that?

Professional Javascript for Web Developers, By Nicholas C. Zakas

--
Jonathan

Jonathan Fine

Was: Same subject

John G Harris wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 at 13:21:42, in comp.lang.javascript, Jonathan Fine
> wrote:
>> Anyone got any comments on this book? It doesn't seem to have been
>> discussed on this list before.

> Which book was that?

Professional Javascript for Web Developers, By Nicholas C. Zakas

John, you changed the subject line. Are you making a point about my not
including the book title and author in the body of the message?

--
Jonathan

John G Harris

On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 at 15:47:55, in comp.lang.javascript, Jonathan Fine
wrote:
>Was: Same subject
>
>John G Harris wrote:
>> On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 at 13:21:42, in comp.lang.javascript, Jonathan Fine
>> wrote:
>>> Anyone got any comments on this book? It doesn't seem to have been
>>> discussed on this list before.

>> Which book was that?

>Professional Javascript for Web Developers, By Nicholas C. Zakas
>
>John, you changed the subject line. Are you making a point about my
>not including the book title and author in the body of the message?

Now you know why the FAQ says

"Use the Subject: line to show the type of problem you have but include
the question in the body as well."

John
--
John Harris

Dr J R Stockton

In comp.lang.javascript message <h6h3aq$6e5$(E-Mail Removed)>, Wed,
19 Aug 2009 15:47:55, Jonathan Fine <(E-Mail Removed)> posted:

>John, you changed the subject line. Are you making a point about my
>not including the book title and author in the body of the message?

FAQ, section 1.3, subsec 1, subsubsec 3. And somewhere via sig.

--
(c) John Stockton, nr London UK. replyYYWW merlyn demon co uk Turnpike 6.05.
No Encoding. Quotes precede replies. Snip well. Write clearly. Mail no News.