Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > AEROCOOL COOLPANEL 2 - What do you think?

AEROCOOL COOLPANEL 2 - What do you think?

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Hey guys, I just noticed this new item over at www.SVC.com; it's a fan controller, flash media reader, and external USB port provider. Here's info from SVC:
Aerocool's CoolPanel2 is one 5.25" front panel controller that literally does it all! Features include aesthetically pleasing brushed aluminum surfaces (in silver or black), this panel monitors up to 4 fans and allows you to adjust fan speed and keep your eye on the temperature of your expensive components. An adjustable alarm goes off to the degree at which you set!, selectable Celsius or Fahrenheit. Easy to read digital readout, The ingenious removable 20 in 1 card reading module accepts a multitude of cards, for read and write capabilities, which is also removable from the front panel and portable using any mini-USB cable.
For more information, please visit Aerocool's product page here: http://www.aerocool.us/p-peripheral/...coolpanel2.htm
What do you think? Doesn't it look nice? The price is only $55 US.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

pretty cool. it doesn't have as much as the sunbeam superiour panel!

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

....you are sold on Sunbeam products.

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

He sure is... How about firewire? Any firewire?

zachig zachig is offline
Senior Member

It supports Firewire, just look at the picture. Anyway, looks like a nice product.

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

...I can't keep buying stuff to put into my computers. It's getting expensive!

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Oh yeah, heh, that's firewire there it is. Ok, send me one.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

ask SVC dont make us do all the work

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Modfather
Oh yeah, heh, that's firewire there it is. Ok, send me one.
How about you buy one and tell us (in a review) how good it is? That's the American way!!!

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

except without the pespi