Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Image marquee

Image marquee

Janus

This script is pretty neat:
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...wler/index.htm

But I want the image scrolling goes from top to bottom.

Is there anything like that already exist, or how can this script be
rewritten?
--
Janus

David Mark

On May 28, 12:48*pm, Janus <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> This script is pretty neat:http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...wler/index.htm

Why do I doubt it? Dynamic Drive went out with DHTML.

> But I want the image scrolling goes from top to bottom.
>
> Is there anything like that already exist, or how can this script be
> rewritten?

I'm sure there is and I wouldn't bother rewriting anything found on
Dynamic Drive.

Janus

On 28 Maj, 19:03, David Mark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I'm sure there is and I wouldn't bother rewriting anything found on
> Dynamic Drive.

So in short.. You answered something you don't really know?
--
Janus

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Janus wrote:
> David Mark wrote:
>> I'm sure there is and I wouldn't bother rewriting anything found on
>> Dynamic Drive.

> So in short.. You answered something you don't really know?

Of course not. How did you get that idea?

Read <http://jibbering.com/faq/#posting> pp.

PointedEars

David Mark

On May 28, 1:47*pm, Janus <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 28 Maj, 19:03, David Mark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> > I'm sure there is and I wouldn't bother rewriting anything found on
> > Dynamic Drive.

> So in short.. You answered something you don't really know?

LOL. An educated guess.