Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > ann: New website optimization application including javascript

ann: New website optimization application including javascript

Anthony Goubard

Hi,

I've released Japplis Website Optimizer 1.0, a new application that
reduce the size of Javascript, CSS and HTML.
Japplis Website Optimizer is available at
http://website-optimizer.japplis.com/

Anthony

Legaev Andrey

Does it provide command line interface? I didn't find description of
this feature on site.

On Jan 16, 3:54*pm, Anthony Goubard <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> * I've released Japplis Website Optimizer 1.0, a new application that
> reduce the size of Javascript, CSS and HTML.
> * Japplis Website Optimizer is available athttp://website-optimizer.japplis.com/
>
> Anthony

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Legaev Andrey wrote:

> Does it provide command line interface? I didn't find description of
> this feature on site.
>
> [top post snipped]

Please check your mailbox.

<http://jibbering.com/faq/#posting>