Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Case Modding > LEDs Rocker Switch

LEDs Rocker Switch

Technoholic Technoholic is offline
Senior Member

I will be adding those, the blue LEDs rocker switch for my CCFL. It's better to add it so I don't have to try to search for the switch on the back of my case, lol.
I'm gonna be modding my computer case, my case will be found in Case Gallery, of course. Take a look at it and tell me where should I put my two rocker switch at?
First, I'm thinking of putting those two switches on the top of my case, or should I put it on the side? Top side, bottom side case?

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

get missile switch with a matching coloured lid for some Switches (hopefully u know how to solder)
Then wrie then up and put them at the bottom of the front panel maybe?

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

Missile switches are to fat and they'd look pretty bad on a lot of cases.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

then get Black Push click button switchs, simalair to the switchs on AT cases.

Technoholic Technoholic is offline
Senior Member

Yeah, that's the LED Rocker Switch I'm talking about.
Should I put it on the drive BAY cover? or should I put it on the very top of the case? Or bottom or top side of case? I wanna know people's opinion of where should I put it

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

top

Technoholic Technoholic is offline
Senior Member

I thought that would be a good idea...
I asked my father to order the LED Rocker Switch for me... I donno if he actually ordered it for me. I'll ask..

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

lol, i would laugh if he had it already but he hasn't given it to u

Technoholic Technoholic is offline
Senior Member

He ordered, due in today or tomorrow. Work on it this weekend. Yayness.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

cool. GET MODDING BIATCH

Interacting with keyboard LEDs Chris Lasher Python 4 12-10-2006 09:29 AM
rocker switch doS Computer Support 4 02-09-2006 09:21 PM
Problem hooking up case switches/LEDs...not enough pins Daniel Computer Support 7 04-05-2005 08:39 AM
White LEDs for studio lighting? Lohkee Digital Photography 8 03-07-2004 06:54 PM
Cisco WIC-1ADSL - No LEDs Bobby Cisco 1 10-21-2003 05:46 PM

Advertisments