Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > -Re: Re: Serious cache problem - Page_Load get never get called !!!

-Re: Re: Serious cache problem - Page_Load get never get called !!!

Ryan Park

Hi, thanks for your attention. But unfortunately, this does not work
either.

I can't believe that there is no previous posting about this.

Sigh.....I'll checking out if I can use cookies. This make me to write
same functional code twice.

Regards,
Ryan

----Below is your previous posting...I'm attaching this for other's
understanding. Google gets weired error when I tried to attach to the
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)"----------

Appending the header doesn't necessarily tell the browser not to cache
the
page. For that, your best bet is to include the appropriate meta tag:
<META
HTTP-EQUIV="PRAGMA" CONTENT="NO-CACHE">. Using the meta tag may help
catch
more browsers than just the response header alone.

You might also try using a Response.Flush() right after you send the
pragma
header. I've seen that help in some instances.

Hope this helps,
Mark Fitzpatrick
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...