Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > tooltip

tooltip

imbirek8

Hi,

I'm looking for tooltip for my asp.net page.
I want it to be very easy in use and with simple appearance (without any
subjects, just nice rectangle with text).

Can you recommend me any ?

Evertjan.

imbirek8 wrote on 02 dec 2008 in comp.lang.javascript:

> I'm looking for tooltip for my asp.net page.
> I want it to be very easy in use and with simple appearance (without any
> subjects, just nice rectangle with text).

try html:

I doubt this has anything to do with serverside coding,
try a html group

anyway:

This is a classic asp group.
Dotnet questions should be asked in
<microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet>

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

imbirek8 wrote:
> I'm looking for tooltip for my asp.net page.
> I want it to be very easy in use and with simple appearance (without any
> subjects, just nice rectangle with text).
>
> Can you recommend me any ?

Use one that works only with employing CSS.

PointedEars
will want to steal it.)

How could I add a tooltip to an iframe ? Also, the tooltip contents has to be determine @ run-time ! Radu ASP .Net 1 01-08-2007 04:11 PM
show subitem text of listview control in tooltip Lucky ASP .Net 0 12-22-2005 07:04 AM
Tooltip Text Display? Majordomo Firefox 3 11-11-2004 09:45 PM
ToolTip Jim Heavey ASP .Net 0 10-17-2003 03:50 AM
Re: Question: How to get more info on tooltip error/squiggly VB Programmer ASP .Net 1 07-01-2003 07:42 PM

Advertisments