Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > FAQ Maintainer - Bart?

FAQ Maintainer - Bart?

dhtml

Bart - Are you an FAQ Maintainer?

I've tried mailing you but it bounced.

If you're an FAQ maintainer, please send me a mail so we can work together.

Garrett

Bart Van der Donck

dhtml wrote:

> Bart- Are you an FAQ Maintainer?
> I've tried mailing you but it bounced.
> If you're an FAQ maintainer, please send me a mail so we can work together.

Sorry for the late reply. I am not a FAQ maintainer; I developed an
application that automatically sends out a FAQ-entry each day to this
newsgroup. This application connects to the XML source[*], walks
through it until it meets the entry to send using a counter that adds
up until all entries are sent, and then starts over. The Mon/Wed
postings were added later; they send the following files:

http://jibbering.com/faq/index.mon.txt
http://jibbering.com/faq/index.wen.txt

More information and (commented) source code:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp....8996a38e49de3/

I also made a tool for Randy to preview the Usenet format. I've sent
the details to your email address.
[*] http://www.jibbering.com/faq/index.xml

--
Bart

dhtml

Bart Van der Donck wrote:
> dhtml wrote:
>
>> Bart- Are you an FAQ Maintainer?

> I also made a tool for Randy to preview the Usenet format. I've sent
> the details to your email address.

Got your mails. Thank you. I will reply in personal email about that
when I am done reading them.

Garrett

BGP Maintainer adam Cisco 0 06-28-2005 05:23 PM
Re: NEW MAINTAINER for Pymacs [corrected] =?iso-8859-1?Q?Fran=E7ois?= Pinard Python 2 09-24-2004 10:07 PM
NEW MAINTAINER for Pymacs =?iso-8859-1?Q?Fran=E7ois?= Pinard Python 0 09-17-2004 12:23 AM
kinfxdb - current maintainer? Eugene Oden Python 0 06-19-2004 06:12 PM
[ANNOUNCE] PyGoogle has a new maintainer and home Brian Landers Python 0 01-16-2004 05:31 PM

Advertisments